Clear the draw.io cache to use the newest build
Updates, bug fixes and new features are added to draw.io, both in our online editor and for various platforms regularly. It is likely that your browser will use a cached older version of the application by default. To use the newest build, you need to clear any features or diagram editor components in your browser that have been cached.
If you are experiencing odd behaviour in the diagram editor, or with your embedded images or imported fonts, try clearing the cache as an initial troubleshooting step. This makes sure that all diagram editor features and components are up to date.
Check which version of draw.io you are using
- Click Help and note the number at the bottom of the menu.
- You can compare this number to the most recent VERSION number in the JGraph’s
drawiorepository on GitHub.
Using draw.io in Confluence Cloud or Jira Cloud?
Follow these instructions to find your draw.io app version and SEN in Confluence Cloud or in Jira Cloud.
Clear the draw.io cache
- Clear the cache:
- Using app.diagrams.net: Visit clear.diagrams.net
- Using draw.io for Confluence Cloud: Visit clear.draw.io
- Using draw.io for Jira Cloud: Visit aj.draw.io/clear.html
- If you don’t have app.diagrams.net open in another tab, click on Start App.
- If you do have a diagram open in app.diagrams.net or in one of the draw.io apps open in another browser tab, save your diagram first to not lose any data, then refresh that tab.
Once the diagram editor has been refreshed, you will see the most recent release.
What’s new in draw.io
View the draw.io release notes on GitHub to see a list of the updates and bugfixes that have gone into each release.
Update draw.io Desktop
To update draw.io Desktop, in the menu, select Help > Check for Updates and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, visit download and install the latest version of our desktop app.
Learn more about using the standalone desktop version of draw.io